POP! The Perfect One-Pager
Please fill in the template below. The final product will be a Perfect One-Pager that you can send out in order to get the help and financing you need. Your POP form will be e-mailed to BizStart.com after your payment, reviewed and e-mailed back to you wth suggested changes for your POP.
. All efforts will be made to respond within 48 hours.
1. The full name of the company (any abbreviation in quotes), when founded, where home office is located and branches elsewhere, and the kind of business, and if operating or in a formative stage. Please explain who owns the business and consider revealing how much each person owns.
2. What stage is the business in today? How much money has been put into the business or effort by whom for how long? If operating, what is the most recent operating results and capital that has been accumulated. If money is sought, how much and for what purpose (omit how much of the business the investor will get - that is for when you meet).
3. More fully describe the product or service of the business - what it is and what is special about it. Is it patented or in some other way protected? What is its competition and why will this product or service be special and to what purchaser? How will pricing be in comparison to the competition?
4. What are the three most important proprietary accomplishments of the business other than personnel who will be described later? For example, does the business have proprietary manufacturing and distribution relationships - then describe them with some detail.
5. Give specific or general financial information from the past and forecasts for the future to the extent available. For a start-up, describe steps the company will take if funded.
6. Who are the owners and managers of the enterprise or what positions will need to be filled and will a search firm or employment agency be used to find these individuals. Give bio highlights of the individuals important to the enterprise or who will be when they come on board. Then do the same for consultants: the board members, mentors/advisory board, lawyers, accountants and others.
7. State purpose of the Perfect One-Pager – e.g., looking for financing from what kind of investor; or what kind of partner or employee you seek; or manufacturing or distribution arrangement.
8. At this point you can make a boastful statement that you believe you have the best, or as good as anyone, product or service which can be very important and very profitable.
9. State that this is not an offering of a security nor the solicitation of an investment.
10. Explain where further information can be obtained – how to contact the owners or managers at their stated contact points.
POP! The Perfect One-Pager
All payments should be made through PayPal. You will receive a receipt for your records.
Terms and Conditions
© 2011 BSDC LLC